I am giving myself a deadline to finish up a series of books: March 2014. By the beginning of March I will have read the following books:
– Everyone Communicates, Few Connect by John Maxwell (done)
– Linchpin by Seth Godin (done)
– Primal Leadership by Daniel Goleman (done)
– The Talent Masters by Bill Conaty and Ram Charam (in progress)
– The Rules of Management by Richard Templar (your mom is buying it right now)
– 5 Levels of Leadership (done) Your mom is buying a second copy, I am giving as a gift to someone.
– Good to Great (read first chapter, didn’t like it but I am going to back to it)
– The Success Principles by Jack Canfield (purchased)
– Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
– How to Win Friends and Influence People (your grandpa has this one)
– 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (again, your grandpa has this one)
– Winning by Jack Welch. I am racing a lot about Jack in Talent Masters, looking forward to this one.
I also told your mom on the phone just now to take a look at a magazine called “Psychology Today“. If she thinks it is something she is going to read it too, we are going to subscribe. She is also bringing home “Success Magazine” for me to take a look… and maybe subscribe.
Talking to your Godfather Luigi today I found out that one of our middle school friends became some sort of motivational/leadership speaker after working for the United Nations. Highly success full too… he charges $3000 euros for a four hour session.
I am going to see if I find him to chat about some of the books I am reading.
I am definitely not paying his fee!!
Leave a Reply